- Fly through tree tops at Dagaz Acres Zipline.
- Howl with wolves at Red Wolf Sanctuary.
- Watch world-renown harps being made at Harps On Main.
- Board Mac’s Seaplane for a bird’s-eye view of the Ohio River—and thrill over the landing!
- Roll the dice or play the slots at Rising Star Casino.
- Rent a kayak or canoe from J&J Recreation and bring your camera to capture the moment of spotting wildlife and birds while floating the river.
- Visit the Hoosier Boy and Hoosier Girl racing boats at the Ohio County History Museum.
- Marvel at the size of catfish caught in one of the largest catfish tournaments in the nation.
- Tee-off at Scottish Link Golf Course.
- Spend the night, or a weekend, at unique accommodations that aim to please.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, amateur photographers have written volumes about the scenic beauty of one of Indiana’s most charming river towns. Some call it “Mayberry”—from the Andy Griffith show—but it’s so much more. Scenic vistas, unexpected attractions, and friendly people mark Rising Sun’s secret ingredient to the perfect escape. Wherever you go, you’ll find yourself saying—Ahhhhhh!