This spring savor the season in Fort Wayne, Indiana with a one-tank trip that’s easy on the wallet, convenient, and offers the perfect mix of urban and outdoor adventures.
Learn why Fort Wayne makes the perfect weekend escape, and build your getaway with our seasonal favorites.
• From 120 miles of trails, riverfront fun in Promenade Park, and a public art trail – you can take it slow or make it an adventure in our great outdoors.
• Warm up at indoor laser tag arenas, bowling and arcade centers, and indoor trampoline park.
• You’ll also love attractions including Science Central – Indiana’s only hands-on science center, the Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory’s tranquil gardens under glass.
• You’ll want to check out the Midwest’s newest dining destination – The Landing – a walkable block of dining experiences!
• And later this April and May, family fun springs to life with the first pitch at TinCaps Baseball and the opening day of the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo!
• And be sure to access the NEW Fort Wayne Savings Pass – sign up to save more than $200 on your adventure!
In Fort Wayne, you will find affordable attractions and activities, alongside packages to help you create a Spring adventure!
Start planning at VisitFortWayne.com/SpringBreak