Arni’s is open with all of your favorites for Carry-Out! You can also call ahead to order half-baked pizzas to stock up your freezer!
For more information visit: meetyouatarnis.com
A Message from Arni’s Restaurants:
Since 1965, we at Arni’s have prided ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. We have established and maintained industry leading sanitation and cleaning procedures. Nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. Considering COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Arni’s has in place to protect the health and safety of our team, guests, and neighbors.
Updates to our current procedures:
• Arni’s will have to be closed to all Dine-In business, at least until March 31, 2020 per Governor Holcomb’s mandate.
• Increase frequency and duration of hand-washing
• Sanitize all items that touch tables or hard surfaces after each use
• Frequent glove changing for all food handlers
• Additional sanitizing resources for team members and guests, including extra soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer
• Increased use of EPA-Approved disinfecting, sanitizing, and antimicrobial products
• Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We encourage our team members, guests, and community to:
• Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands
Again, know that the wellness and safety of our team and guests continues to be our top priority. We encourage you to take advantage of our carryout service.
Please continue to support local businesses as we adapt to this situation together. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you.
Kurt Cohen and Brad Cohen