- Experience the Old West in Southern Indiana
- Enjoy 100 miles of well-marked horse trails
- Immediate access to Hoosier National Forest
- Cabins, camping, horse trails and stalls
- Dining facilities at The Rusty Spur
- Bring your own horse or book a guided trail ride
If your bucket list includes throwing your leg over a horse and sitting tall in the saddle, while trail-riding through dense woods, then this is your dream come true!
Jeff and Kim Humphries welcome you to a horseman’s paradise, complete with campground adjacent to Hoosier National Forest, in the heart of Southern Indiana. Midwest Trail Ride features cabins, camping, horse trails and stalls. Bring your own horse or book a guided trail ride and let them do the hard work. They accommodate every wish. And best of all, you can taste real cowboy cooking at The Rusty Spur dining hall. They have all the favorites, with grub to please any cowpoke. After that, head outdoors for over 100 miles of well-marked trails, with immediate access to Hoosier National Forest from their on-site campground.
You don’t have to book a trip to Montana to experience the Old West by horseback. It’s found right here at Midwest Trail Ride in Norman, Indiana, due east of Bedford. Y’all stop by!