First and foremost, we would like to thank all of you for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate these Corona times. After much discussion, we have decided to OPEN Wasatch Lake effective Friday, May 1st!
We are very eager to open for all of you; however, we must enforce several policies including social distancing. We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees!
Here are our reopening steps and guidelines:
1. Employees are using cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean cabins after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
2. There will be a one-night separation between each reservation in order to achieve these cleaning guidelines.
3. In the spaces where employees work “behind the scenes,” employees are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas, laundry rooms and offices.
4. Only use the one row boat that is assigned to your specific cabin. No other boats or canoes are to be used at the moment! For additional life jackets, flotation devises, etc. please contact our on-site Management team, Dawn and Jeff.
5. Likewise, for the time being, our Lodge will be closed to avoid public gatherings; however, Wi-Fi reception should be available on the new Lodge deck. Please remember to social distance when using the deck.
Dawn, Jeff, and the Team are excited to reopen and cannot wait to greet our guests once again! Check with Dawn and Jeff at the gate upon arrival for any additional details. We hope Wasatch Lake will be your nice secluded getaway to relax and recharge!
For more information visit: wasatchlake.com