A place for children birth through age 3 and their caregivers.
WonderLab announces the grand opening of the new exhibit area Science Sprouts Place: A place for children birth through age 3 and their caregivers. Opening to the general public on Saturday, October 5, 2019. Step, crawl, or scoot into WonderLab’s newest exhibit area designed especially for infants and toddlers. Open year round, six days a week, Science Sprouts Place supports learning, exploration, and growth in all children birth through three and their caregivers.
Who: WonderLab Museum, 308 W. 4th St, Bloomington, IN 47404 What: Science Sprouts Place Grand Opening
Where: WonderLab Museum
When: Grand Opening Day: Saturday, October 5, 2019
A week of Special Early Childhood Activities: Tuesday, October 8 – Sunday, October 13 Museum open hours: Tues., Wed., and Thurs, 9am – 6pm; Saturday, 9am – 5pm; Sunday 1-5pm, Closed Mondays
How: $9 General Admission
Specific Activities During Opening week include:
● A new hands-on science explorations in Sprouts Lab everyday!
● Information about infant/toddler appropriate science experiments to take away and try at home
● Extra sessions of our popular Science Sprouts class
● Chances to meet, talk, and play along with early childhood experts
● …and more!
Science Sprouts Place is made possible through generous funding from:
● Andrew Bacher, Brabson Library and Educational Foundation Community Foundation of Bloomington and Monroe County Duke Energy, and the Old National Bank Foundation.
● Bloomington Rotary, Royal on the Eastside/Subaru on the Eastside, Tichenor Endowment Fund and the WonderLab Board of Directors.