November 30 (Friday) 4:00 pm – December 2 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
Downtown Jasper—1 Courthouse Sq, Jasper, IN 47546
Let downtown Jasper’s colossal Christmas tree welcome you to the Jasper O’ Tannenbaum Days celebration. Visit each store to see talented artists and artisans demonstrate their skills of wood-carving, pottery, quilting and butter-churning.
Enjoy unique shopping, carolers, visits with Santa, carriage rides, special performances and tours of historic sites including the magnificent St. Joseph Church, an 1880 Romanesque, old world-style church listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Discover the Charm… Enjoy in holiday shopping and activities throughout this quaint city.
Event highlights include:
- Artist and Artisan Demonstrations in many stores
- Santa Claus and Carriage Rides
- Church Bazaars and Cookie Walks
- St. Joseph Church Tour
- Krempp Gallery Exhibit of Local Artists
- Kids’ Activities and Santa at the Dubois County Museum
- Christmas Craft Show at Jasper High School
- Holiday Bazaar – Cabby Gym
- 81st Annual Community Christmas Party with Santa – Middle School (black) Gym
- Story Time with Santa – Library
For more information visit: visitduboiscounty.com.