The Central Indiana Bicycling Association, Inc. (CIBA) is proud to sponsor the 50th Annual Hilly Hundred Weekend, a classic bicycling event designed for the touring cyclists. If you like a bicycling challenge that includes entertainment and fellowship with more than 4,000 cyclists from over 40 states and several foreign countries, the Hilly is for you.
- This three day event (with two days of riding approximately 50 miles each day) is held in the scenic hills of southern Indiana.
- The challenging terrain is a wonderful mix of gently rolling country roads and breathtaking hills
- The Saturday route initiated in 2013 will continue to include a 35 mile option. This route marks a return to Owen County roads and lovely downtown Stinesville. Owen county is continuing to pave some of the Hilly routes There are some hills and scenic views on this route that will leave you breathless.
- On Sunday, our route will again cross SR 37 and include a slightly different view of perennial favorite Morgan-Monroe State Forest and the Hilly Hundred’s legendary bragging hill Mt. Tabor. The highway construction on SR 37/I 69 may force us to make last minute changes to details this year. The route is slightly longer in order to cross the highway and will be slightly more challenging at 54 miles and 3000’ of climbing
- Free food and live(ly) entertainment at each of three rest stops on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Attendance is limited — get your registration form to us as early as possible!
- The Hilly is not a race, so come for a challenging tour but leave the racing gear at home.
- You must wear a bicycle helmet to participate in this ride.
For more information visit hillyhundred.org.