Saturday, August 25, 2018
Make plans to join us for Greencastle Music Fest.
Tad Robinson will kick us off around 4pm
Ellusion with LD Miller
The Louisville Crashers
If you saw them last year, you know you’re in for an amazing show. This year on an even bigger stage and enhanced sound system.
Other activities include:
Corn-hole tournament – Details Here
Children’s Game Area, which includes:
- Chicken Flinger
- Duck Pond
- Maze Runner
- Road Rally
- Monster Blast
- Whip N Skip
- Leap Frog
- Giant Jenga
- Photo Booth
- Prizes for all games
Reserved Table & Sponsorship Opportunities
- And, if you’re interested in having a reserved table of 8 for this event, check out all our different sponsorship opportunities here.
- You can join our email list for updates about Music Fest, or like the page on Facebook here.
Things to Know, Before You Go
- $5.00 admission fee. Children 10 and under are free
- Entrances and Exits: Washington St. and Indiana at ONB, Jackson and Franklin St. and Indiana and Columbia St. by the free parking lot
- Lawn chairs permitted on the courthouse lawn only
- No coolers, thermos, flasks or beverages allowed
- No pets allowed, except for service animals
- No weapons of any kind allowed
- All restaurants will be open for fan dining
- Small strollers allowed
- Port a lets provided in several areas
- Street food served by Almost Home and Bridges
- Kids Area is open 3:00-7:00. All games free
- All areas, including entrance booths accept cash. Food and beverage tickets are available for purchase (via cash or charge) and can be used for all items purchased at the event, including tips
- All tickets are $1
Hotel Reservations/Place to Stay for Music Fest
The Inn at DePauw still has rooms available for your Music Fest stay. Conveniently located downtown on DePauw’s campus, your trip will be complete staying at this upscale hotel. Call (765) 658-1000 to make your reservation now!
This event is family friendly and supported by Almost Home, Putnam Co. Tourism, Main St. Greencastle, Greater Greencastle Chamber and Commerce and many businesses who help make this a fun safe event for all.
For more information visit almosthomerestaurant.com/greencastle-music-fest/.