- CHILDREN FREE
- $5 for GENERAL ADMISSION ADULTS (18 YRS OR OLDER) (No alcohol allowed with this band)
- $15 SAMPLING ADMISSION – INCLUDES ENTRY, WINE AND CRAFT BEER SAMPLING, AND COMMEMORATIVE GLASS
(Must be 21 yrs or older to purchase sampling admission)
ENTRANCE GATE: WILL BE ALONG 4TH STREET AT 309 E 4th Street, Huntingburg, IN
- 8 A.M. Huntingburg Merchant’s Summer Sidewalk Sales (throughout the day)
- 8:45 A.M. “JAZZEDUP” 5K & 10K RUN/WALK / awards presented after race
- 11 A.M. THE ART MARKET / FOOD VENDORS until 8 p.m.
- 12 P.M. WINE & CRAFT BEER SALES & SAMPLES / until 8 p.m.
- 12 P.M. JAZZ / jazz performances lasting until 8 p.m.
PLEASE NO COOLERS, PETS OR TENTS!!!
Other things happening in Huntingburg:
- 7 P.M. Dubois County Bombers Baseball
- After Garden Gate Festival closes at 8 p.m., enjoy live music at the Gaslight and at the Overtime located on Huntingburg 4th Street.
For more information visit gardengatefestival.com.